Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First I wanna say thanx to Houston Hemi ,Bill, for making it out tonight. I had a great time Bill.Bill gave me the best race of the night , door to door.

Me and the wife went to the local 1/8 drag strip and out the box I did a personal best. I could not get off of a 9.1 for nothing in the past but tonight....

r/t.. .6170
60ft... 2.0613
330ft...5.7960
1/8......8.8924
mph.....78.86

After tht the next 5 runs were 9.01 to 9.08.

Most of the runs were up against a young man - I forgot his name, nice guy too, in a nice 06 Mustang GT Outlaw Edition. It was an automatic and all his runs were 9.3`s.The crazy track people , there were other cars, faster cars there running pro trees, well a couple times they didn`t reset the tree and wife ,and I , were caught offguard, but Prevailed !!!!

Scott

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG - i CAN`T BELIEVE I DID THAT - LOLOLOL - Well it was the best race of the night, and it was late and ummm I may have had too much vitamin water to drink - lololol

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
First I wanna say thanx to Houston Hemi ,Bill, for making it out tonight. I had a great time Bill.Bill gave me the best race of the night , door to door.

Me and the wife went to the local 1/8 drag strip and out the box I did a personal best. I could not get off of a 9.1 for nothing in the past but tonight....

r/t.. .6170
60ft... 2.0613
330ft...5.7960
1/8......8.8924
mph.....78.86

After tht the next 5 runs were 9.01 to 9.08.

Most of the runs were up against a young man - I forgot his name, nice guy too, in a nice 06 Mustang GT Outlaw Edition. It was an automatic and all his runs were 9.3`s.The crazy track people , there were other cars, faster cars there running pro trees, well a couple times they didn`t reset the tree and wife ,and I , were caught offguard, but Prevailed !!!!

Scott

Hay SCOTT,

Can you post all of your time slips and post them in the order that you ran them. I would like to look them over. Make sure you put on what time of the day you made each run.

Thanks
Chuck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.