Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new Charger R/T owner. I live in Bakersfield, Ca.

The Charger will serve as my daily-driver, but will be receiving several performance and exterior upgrades very shortly. I have already deleted the factory resonators and replaced them with mandrel bend stainless steel 2.5" tailpipes and fat 3.5 rolled double wall angled tips. I'll have pics shortly.

Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it as helpful as I have. Can;t wait to see your pics.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats, and welcome from Modesto.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Hey guys, new Charger R/T owner. I live in Bakersfield, Ca.

The Charger will serve as my daily-driver, but will be receiving several performance and exterior upgrades very shortly. I have already deleted the factory resonators and replaced them with mandrel bend stainless steel 2.5" tailpipes and fat 3.5 rolled double wall angled tips. I'll have pics shortly.

Thanks guys!!
Welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome From So Cal!

Hey Welcome from just West of you!

Make sure to stop by the California forum section too!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the welcomes guys & gals.

I haven't had too much time between work and getting the car cleaned up enough for some new pics, except when it was still bone stock. I just waxed the whole car last weekend and it totally slipped my mine to take a few snapshots.

I just had the windows tinted on Wednesday, 5% on the back windows and 45% on the front windows. Looks pretty mean now.

I received my factory type color matched spoiler this afternoon, I should have time this weekend to get it installed. I will also have my short-ram intake tomorrow, but that won't effect any pics.

Hopefully by Saturday afternoon I should have lots of pics to post up.

In the meantime, I have one pic of the car the day I brought it home in my sig.

Take care guys!!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee-You'll love the R/T!

·
Registered
225 Posts
:drool: Good Job!! The car looks really great.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
welcome from san jose ca...............

1 - 18 of 18 Posts