Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After lurking on here for a while I figured I would introduce myself. Bought my 2007 Inferno Red AWD R/T in June and have been lurking here ever since. Thanks to reading these boards I have a pretty good case of Moditus and my wife thinks I have gone insane. I just can't stop talking about my car and am driving everyone around me nuts. :) I have some parts on order (ramairhood, Billettech pistol grip, AFE Stage II, Diablo) and have plans on many more. I will post some pics later once my post count is high enough.

This was taken right when we got home from the dealership. When my wife ordered the car she thought it would be a nice suprise to get the spoiler and hood scoop. I don't think she realized the scoop was a stick on. I am leaving it there until my ramairhood.com hood gets here. I have also demolded her since this was taken

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Good stuff. Welcome to the board and to Charger ownership.
I used to live in Golden.. I loved it out there.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Illinois!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Welcome from New England. What did you decide on for the ram air hood? I am looking into that mod and am looking for some ideas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went with the ramairhood.com StyleI hood. I was looking at the SRT style hoods as well but I decided I liked the aggresive style of the ramair a bit better. I also considered the trufiber hoods but after researching these boards and the lxforums there seems to be a 50/50 split on good/bad reviews. While the ramairs seemed to get some bad reviews early all the ones I have read from 2007 seem positive other than one or 2 that were defects and those seemed to get fixed in a favorable fashion.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Another umbra?? Were doomed

Welcome from Massachusetts

Tom

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome to the farm! Nice ride, now let the modding begin!!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Welcome:D :wave:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
You only live ....twice. :grin:
Enjoy the RIDE.

Attachments

·
Registered