Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New ABS and fuse box covers available from PFYC.com!

Our stylish ABS and Fuse Box covers fit all late model Dodge and Chrysler "LX" platform vehicles including 300, Charger, Challenger, and Magnum. These are laser cut, 18 gauge mild steel and take only minutes to install.

The ABS covers are attached using two small screws and will ship in a bare metal finish.

The Fuse box covers attach using either double sided tape or velcro, and ship in a primered, ready to paint finish.

Please click below to go to the ordering page.

ABS and Fuse Box Covers - 05-09 300 Charger Challenger Magnum

----------------

To see a full listing of our brand new items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials, please click here.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
so they are 110 shipped for both? man I wish I knew that before I spent 130 plus shipping piecing them together from two sources :bang:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so they are 110 shipped for both? man I wish I knew that before I spent 130 plus shipping piecing them together from two sources :bang:
No, actually $150 - there is no combo option right now because of the weird way the manufacturer does his pricing to us. We couldn't figure out how to offer it up properly and still have the math on the page work out right.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I would love to get this but $20 bucks shipping kills it

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would love to get this but $20 bucks shipping kills it

I encourage you to look at the total "shipped" price. That's how the vendor wanted me to do it. Actual shipping costs are more like $12 but I took the rest out of the product price and added it to shipping. I can always bump the product price up by another $10 and reduce shipping by $10, but the end price is going to be the same. This was the most confusing product (as far as option and shipping pricing) I have ever added!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I have this and its awesome. You just need to be careful, the fuse box cover will rub very slightly on a ramair hood. Other than that its awesome

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Will the fusebox cover fit an '08?-

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I'm liking the ABS cover. I've been considering trying to make one. If that doesn't pan out, I may just have to order one of these. Then all I'll have to do is paint it.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Interesting. Something to cover up all those fugly bake lines.
If you don't bake it you will not get those lines!!:biggrinjester:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts