Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am sure most of you have seen the 3D Pentastar that BT did for a customer. Well, I took that idea and have had one of my CAD techs create this to send over to BT to be cut for my Daytona. Here is a preview:

This is my own version of "Eddie", Iron Maiden's mascot. My tech still needs to add the "striping" for the head dress. Should look AWESOME!!! I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
:wink: LOL Nice man! Very original

·
Registered
928 Posts
holy crap thats awesome!

nice work

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Nick has it in our Cad system and all we need to do is get an open machine here soon and put hunk of aluminum on and watch it go down. I'll be sure to take pictures as its being done for you and email them :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nick has it in our Cad system and all we need to do is get an open machine here soon and put hunk of aluminum on and watch it go down. I'll be sure to take pictures as its being done for you and email them :)
SWEET!!!! Please take picts...and feel free to post the process. :grin:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
better yet, why not try to arrange a time and you can watch it all go down. You know Nick and I are here later in the evening. :)
Hmmm...what day are you thinking of cutting? May have to figure that out!

BTW...my tech and I are sitting down tomorrow to finish the 2D version for the fuse box cover. :) He needs to know which areas to "hatch".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts