Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Modern Muscle CNC Ported High Velocity Throttle Body, 3.5L V6 Dodge Chrysler LX Cars

Modern Muscle's new 5-axis CNC Ported High Velocity 71mm V6 Throttle Body was developed to help increase the flow of air through the stock intake manifolds. With a superb design based on their 30+ years of drag and oval track racing, from NHRA to NASCAR. This throttle body makes power without introducing any of the negative airflow characteristics that must be tuned out.

Dyno results are in. 6 to 10 HP and 6 to 8 TQ. Drivability is great and throttle response greatly improved.

Modern Muscle V6 Throttle Body
List Price $399.00 AllUSA Price $359.00

Sale price ends April 10th

Jeff

Attachments

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Interesting, I read the ported bodies did not help the 3.5
No, it does. I installed the Modern Muscle TB on my 3.5 last week. It made a big difference in throttle response. I'm getting a CMR tune on the 19th of this month, so I'm really looking forward to the numbers. My last dyno showed me sitting at 194 rwhp / 225 rwtq. However, my numbers will be slightly larger than one would expect with a ported TB, as I have also had JBA shorties installed since my last dyno. But, I think the JBA's bring around 9 rwhp / 15 rwtq which should mean my numbers will fall somewhere around 205 - 208 rwhp / 240 - 245 rwtq. BUT, I'M GUESSING AT THIS POINT! :banana:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts