Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Scat Pack NB
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With 199 miles on the odo, I switched tires on my NB to Extreme Contacts DWS 06+ and headed straight to the Tail-of-the-Dragon at Deals Gap, TN for a work-out. I was not disappointed. The brutish sedan can turn-in and hold a line very well for its size and mass. Dry cornering traction is stellar with the Conti's and I don't regret one cent spent on the tires. Now, I've got a virtually-new set of 245/45 RS-A's for sale. :p Cheers from the Smokies...!

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Wheel Sky Tire Cloud Car

Wheel Tire Sky Water Land vehicle

·
Registered
736 Posts
With 199 miles on the odo, I switched tires on my NB to Extreme Contacts DWS 06+ and headed straight to the Tail-of-the-Dragon at Deals Gap, TN for a work-out. I was not disappointed. The brutish sedan can turn-in and hold a line very well for its size and mass. Dry cornering traction is stellar with the Conti's and I don't regret one cent spent on the tires. Now, I've got a virtually-new set of 245/45 RS-A's for sale. :p Cheers from the Smokies...!

View attachment 308032

View attachment 308033

View attachment 308034
Nice ride! Are these the 275/40’s you was talking about in an earlier thread?
Any rubbing? I’ve ran the tail of the dragon several times. Beautiful views.

2019 R/T Scat Pack Plus

·
Registered
2022 Scat Pack NB
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice ride! Are these the 275/40’s you was talking about in an earlier thread?
Any rubbing? I’ve ran the tail of the dragon several times. Beautiful views.

2019 R/T Scat Pack Plus
Thanks! Yes, they are 275/40x20’s all around on 2022 OEM Granite 9” rims on my narrow body. No rubbing. They fit and work perfectly.

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
2,024 Posts
I took my Goodyears off at around 5k miles. I also picked up DWS-06+ tires in the same size 275/40R20 all around but I also purchased the Dynamics package wheels in 9.5 width an forged they are lighter then the 9 inch Scat pack wheels. BUT I like both wheels alot. My stock Scat pack wheels still have the good years on them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts