Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading this site for quite awhile now while I researched which car I wanted. I finally made the plunge and bought a 2014 Dodge Charger SXT AWD ! So I finally decided to sign up and join in on the conversations.

Order was placed in early Decemeber, so I am hoping to have it around the end of January.

What kind of time frame does it normally take for a 2014 charger to go from ordered to arriving at the dealership ? (production is only 2.5 hours away)

Thanks all !
-Syn

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Congratulations on the new order! I remember when I ordered my 06 SRT8.....telling them to order every option and just call me when it was in!

Very exciting. Looking forward to seeing some pics when you get it!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome from Texas!Congrats on the new ride!!!

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the car, I am sure you will enjoy it.

There is another member on that ordered his around Thanksgiving and is supposed to pick it up today, so you never know what can happen I suppose.

Walter

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the warm wishes guys ! I will post some pics as soon as I get my hands on it !

Each day that goes by feels like an eternity !!! hopefully only 3-4 more weeks to go.

·
Registered
262 Posts
You're going to LOVE the AWD in these gross canadian winters bro! I know I love mine. Congrats!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You're going to LOVE the AWD in these gross canadian winters bro! I know I love mine. Congrats!
Yeah I currently have a 2010 Chevy Camaro. Great car, and I love to drive it.... but absolutely undrivable in the winter !

So I was in the market for something safer, and an all year round car.... and here I amstill sticking with a muscle car !

I was so happy when I discovered that the Chargers came in AWD, such a beautiful car, and fits my every need.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts