Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone in the DFW (dallas texas) area is looking for a NEW black, red, or white R/T Charger with the daytona package (front and rear lip, custom interior) send me a private message and ill get you more info on it.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
If anyone in the DFW (dallas texas) area is looking for a NEW black, red, or white R/T Charger with the daytona package (front and rear lip, custom interior) send me a private message and ill get you more info on it.
Interesting. What do you call a Daytona package? Suspension, intake, exhaust, interior with color matched stitching, numbering plate, matching center column bezel? Just curious.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
This makes my Spidey senses buzz.....

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Bugga........ :nervous s

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting. What do you call a Daytona package? Suspension, intake, exhaust, interior with color matched stitching, numbering plate, matching center column bezel? Just curious.
Yep, you hit it on the head buddy =) I have to say that interior looks extremely good, espically with the R/T stitched into the head rest of the seats

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
What is your Spider senses telling you (buy a new car maybe :grin:)
New poster - no history - sounds like multiple cars - possibly a business - is it a suppoting vendor? - are we being used purely on the basis of a potantial sale rather than you wanting to be part of the forums? So on and so forth.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New poster - no history - sounds like multiple cars - possibly a business - is it a suppoting vendor? - are we being used purely on the basis of a potantial sale rather than you wanting to be part of the forums? So on and so forth.
Actually, I been browsing this website for a very long time, and although I dont have much history here, I do have a lot of history with the charger :grin: Just recently someone brought to my attention how I can maybe use these forums to help people who are interested in a new charger know where they could possibly locate one. I do understand how it could look like that, therefore I cant and will not criticize your statements :nervous s

1 - 9 of 9 Posts