Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic RT with the 100th year anniversary and looking to do some upgrades. Im thinking about Corsa Extreme Exhauat with black tips, AFE stage 2 intake, diablosport tuner, and scat pack wrt wheels. Dont want to do anything major as this is my daily driver but if you guys have any recommendations for other parts please let me know! Thanks IMG_0951.jpg

·
Registered
938 Posts
Before you invest in an expensive exhaust, browse clips on youtube for the mid-muffler delete and see if you like the sound.

Tuner sounds fine. Cold air intake is a waste as these cars flow well from the factory. Consider a denim (Greenfilter) or AEM Dryflow OEM filter replacement instead.

We've got tons of threads on here about where to start based on your goals for the car. Search will be your best friend.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I owned a 2006 300c 5.7 before this and deleted the suitcase and mufflers and that was way too loud and had a lot of drone, i then bought a flowmaster exhaust for it and it was better but still a lot of drone. I like how Corsa promises no drone and I really love the sounds.

Thanks for your info

Before you invest in an expensive exhaust, browse clips on youtube for the mid-muffler delete and see if you like the sound.

Tuner sounds fine. Cold air intake is a waste as these cars flow well from the factory. Consider a denim (Greenfilter) or AEM Dryflow OEM filter replacement instead.

We've got tons of threads on here about where to start based on your goals for the car. Search will be your best friend.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Congrats on a great looking car.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
938 Posts
I owned a 2006 300c 5.7 before this and deleted the suitcase and mufflers and that was way too loud and had a lot of drone, i then bought a flowmaster exhaust for it and it was better but still a lot of drone. I like how Corsa promises no drone and I really love the sounds.

Thanks for your info
It sounds like you a have a good game plan based on experience.

FYI, your system was too loud and had drone because you removed everything. Just the mid mufflers does the trick. Dropping the resonators is what creates the drone on a stock exhaust.

Enjoy and let us know how it all goes!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!
It sounds like you a have a good game plan based on experience.

FYI, your system was too loud and had drone because you removed everything. Just the mid mufflers does the trick. Dropping the resonators is what creates the drone on a stock exhaust.

Enjoy and let us know how it all goes!

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
That is a beautiful car! I'd do maybe a little darker tint and get the exhaust where you like it and that's about it. Those Anniversary cars are very classy as is so I wouldn't change much.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you, I will be getting 35% window tint in the next week or so. I am thinking also about a Eibach suspension with the Scat Pack WRT matte black wheels. Also want to upgrade my lights exteriors and interiors. And suggestions where to go for that?
That is a beautiful car! I'd do maybe a little darker tint and get the exhaust where you like it and that's about it. Those Anniversary cars are very classy as is so I wouldn't change much.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
938 Posts
Thank you, I will be getting 35% window tint in the next week or so. I am thinking also about a Eibach suspension with the Scat Pack WRT matte black wheels. Also want to upgrade my lights exteriors and interiors. And suggestions where to go for that?
Diode Dynamics, one of our site vendors has you covered on anything you could want for lighting.

Make sure you snap some picks with the wheels, tint and new stance.

It's a good looking car already but that should really take it to the next level.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I bought the car yesterday and already bought parts today! New Corsa Extreme Exhaust, AFE Stage 2 Intake, and DiabloSport InTune Tuner on its way! Couldnt resist! :smile2::rocker:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Congrats on the new car! Save your money on the exhaust there are plenty of great mufflers you can self on and straight pipe the rest of the way. As far as Cai go with an LMI hammer. I had a drop in green filter before getting an air hammer and my gas milage went up big time. Also sounds incredible!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, I went with Corsa cause I wasnt happy with Flowmaster on my 300c, yes they are pricey but I believe you get what you payfor with them. The black 3 inch twin tips are so sweet I think

Congrats on the new car! Save your money on the exhaust there are plenty of great mufflers you can self on and straight pipe the rest of the way. As far as Cai go with an LMI hammer. I had a drop in green filter before getting an air hammer and my gas milage went up big time. Also sounds incredible!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts