Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I really hope they look better in person, but actually I kinda of like them in a way. Don't get me wrong they are ugly but I wish they would put them on all the new SRT8's that way the new SRT8 owner's would want to buy our rims off of us.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
i went to buy another srt-8 and i saw there new wheels on a 08 charger,
Those really do look bad. I will be keeping my Stockers (below right) forever....

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I wonder how they would look with a high polish, and black painted pockets instead of silver.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
They are ugly, just imagine what the Challenger wheels are gonna look like. And Dodge wants this to compete with the new Camaro? Not.....:smoke:

·
Registered
575 Posts
They look like cheap wheel covers, especially in that side-by-side comparison pic. Our 2006-2007 stock rims look much better IMO.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I like them and think they will look great with black pockets. I think these may be what is going to be on the challenger. Just from seeing spy shots and all.

·
Registered
731 Posts
They are dull like on my 05 Dodge Pickup. The style looks like something that would be on today's Batmobile.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
They look like cheap wheel covers, especially in that side-by-side comparison pic. Our 2006-2007 stock rims look much better IMO.
BINGO

They look like Pep Boys specials.

Sometimes I wonder just what the heck is going on with Chrysler styling lately

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All

I have those wheels on my MSRT8 and they look much better in person and with a coat of wax on them. They are not as dull as the pictures make them look.

Still it's a matter of what you like... My Magnum is black and they seem to work. I'd post pictures but am too new to the forum.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
hmmm, ugly as is. Look like hubcaps with the separation/edge. Would probably be okay with a bright polished look...but these aren't for me as is.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I can't stand them. I'm quessing the engineers came up with that design to reduce the landing surface for all the dust developed while braking with the Brembo's......I can't seem to figure any other reason.........yuckkkkkk.......

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
GO TO CHRYSLERS web site and those wheels are a special order up grade. the 08's still come with the other wheel that the 06/07's came with.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
They don't even say "SRT" anymore, and as someone pointed out they just say "Alcoa Forged" *lmao*

:D
Hey, at least they don't say "Reynolds Wrap"! :lol:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts