Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a great time here in Ohio at the LX Nationals. In the show class, Todd won first place in Charger Daily Driver. The judges were amazed that Todds car has 50,000+ miles. Mike, CT-MSRT, took third in the bracket 1 class. Nick, Paywithdeath, made it through three rounds I believe. The NEMC ra ce team has a rule that we don't run against each other UNLESS it is neccesary. Well, today it was. nhdave and I had to run each other in the semi's. Well, unfortunatley I won by default. Dave redlighted, which is something he rarely does. It sucked. I went into the finals against Dan, Powerwagon. I treed him but spun bad and couldn't recover in time to catch him. My hatsb off to Dan. For my second place finish I won a forged set of Wiseco pistons. Just what the doctor ordered for my stroker plans. Those one the fence about attending the LX Nationals, it's a blast.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Congrats!! Gary

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
810 Posts
Thanks Mike. Had my best this weekend. 11.91 with a 1.70 60ft. All this with the last 100 ft or so of the track uphill.
Wow !! Holy crap !! Nice run Gary :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow !! Holy crap !! Nice run Gary :beerchug:
Thanks Kenny. Nice to see you post up. I know you're busy but don't be a stranger.

G

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
damn dude 11.90!!! thats awesome!!! i guess ur numbers lived up!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I heard about around this 5 pm!! Todd and that red srt that he calls a car. Added another god damn award!! I hope he forgets it in Ohio or doesn't fit in his car! Gary well done and Mike too!! Gary call me when you get home I need help on tires! i'm thinking about Toyo or something that lasts longer than Michellin! I know "STOP THE BURN OUTS!!!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Gary & Todd nice job. Dave, thanks for helping Gary get his pistons by jumping the green. LOL Glad you guys had a blast.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Not only did NEMC represent but the Northeast in general kicked arse yet again!Wendy tried to tell she was midwest,I had to remind her that she races more in the NE than anywhere else:D

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Not only did NEMC represent but the Northeast in general kicked arse yet again!Wendy tried to tell she was midwest,I had to remind her that she races more in the NE than anywhere else:D

You all Northerners... always adopting those that really come from the SOUTH...LOL :biggrinjester:

Anyway you all keep kicking butt ! :rocker:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You're absolutley right Erik. Not to forget she is an honorary member in the NEMC. Hell, she is a straight up member 'cause she does more with us then some of our own members. Great job cleanin' house Wendy. It was a Kodak Moment when you went down the track wavin'.

G

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You all Northerners... always adopting those that really come from the SOUTH...LOL :biggrinjester:

Anyway you all keep kicking butt ! :rocker:

James, it was good to see you and Al, but we missed the third part of the three amigos, Jason. Hope all is well with him and Claudia. C Ya soon.

G

·
Registered
722 Posts
Come on everyone..............................

Did anyone really expect Todd not to win a trophy? :) Congrats to all winners

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

Dave, I have learned to NOT expect some things, especially at a big national event like this. Is Todds car awesome? Of course it is, and we almost expect either him or you to win, but i've seen weirder things happen. The judges were amazed his car had so many miles. On a side note: We were hanging out in the parking lot Friday night, lottsa people, and Todd says he was going to the car wash to detail his car. We directed him to the self serve wash and I told my son Kyle that Todd wouldn't be back until 1:00 a.m. It was 9'ish. What time did Todd get back? 12:55. The car looked great. Maybe next year you and Jan can head out there with us. ;)

G

·
Registered
820 Posts
Don't jinx me man. I'm on a roll right now. :lol30:

Well, I finally made it home after a week & a half in Ohio. What a blast!!! I had a great time. I'm planning on doing it again next year for sure. Only next year, I'm racing instead. :driving:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts