That place looks great. Im in.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
I am potentially in, will confirm Saturday

·
Registered
820 Posts
I'm heading out in the morning (7/17) for the LX Nationals in Ohio. So I'm out. Please take plenty of pics!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I'm out, working Sat. and Chevy hubby is helping a friend move....have fun!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Dam. I'm in Ohio at the LX Nationals, as is nhdave. If it happens, have fun and take pics.

G

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Attendees so far:

Johnnyvav
Rican 300
jmckenzie
Blackcharger06
SublimeInMa

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hmmm...I'm undecided...doesn't really look much more family friendly than Hooters... Anybody been there? Is it a "Oh look at you, you have a baby...in a BAR" kinda place?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm...I'm undecided...doesn't really look much more family friendly than Hooters... Anybody been there? Is it a "Oh look at you, you have a baby...in a BAR" kinda place?
No. daytime it's pretty tame, no different than Hooters, Friday's etc. Evenings, after 9pm is when the bands come on and the kids are scarce.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
hey G!!! (Hey Dave!!!) how are yas? Got good weather out there? My town has been walloped with storms lately....would love a day without lightning around here. and you too bring back some nice pics for those of us unable to venture to the LX Nats....;)

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Weather is good so far! I walked outside, said "damn, it's hot" then went back in :) Have a kid's b-day party to goto this afternoon. I'm hoping the weather holds.

Tom

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
sorry i didnt make it out there, hope you guys had fun

1 - 12 of 12 Posts