Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here try this stuff?

http://neffywrap.com/

Picked some up. Gotta say this stuff is NICE!!!!! The following pictures do not do this stuff justice. 3M 77 to glue it.

Center Bezel

Passenger door controls

Driver side

nav bezel done

all together

Flash and carbon fiber dont mix

Again pictures dont it justice.....complete project cost $50....oh and some

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Nice!!!.. i had ordered 2 yards and just waiting to receive them :D...

Great job on the install :).

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Looks great bro. That sealed the deal, I'm pullin the trigger on that stuff. I was skeptical, but that looks great!!!!! :D I'm gonna use it on the Jeep, how hard are the window control bezels to get off???

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Going to grab some on Friday and do some minor interior pieces. Good find!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great bro. That sealed the deal, I'm pullin the trigger on that stuff. I was skeptical, but that looks great!!!!! :D I'm gonna use it on the Jeep, how hard are the window control bezels to get off???
Thanks for the comments everyone. The only thing I used a screwdriver for was the three clips that hold the airbag/horn. Everthing else snaps in place. You'll need a small mirror to get the clips off from the back off the steering wheel. No more than two hours of work all together. The only thing I need to do is black out the silver A/C ducts.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For the record I didn't find this stuff. robpp on the jeep forum found it. He deserves the credit for the find. I was just the first guy to post up pics as soon as I got it and installed it. I just thought I'd share this stuff with the Charger community.

first engine piece. I'll give it a couple weeks to see how it holds up. I'm not really digging it but I'll do a test run.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Nice. Sweet Jeep BTW!!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
For the record I didn't find this stuff. robpp on the jeep forum found it. He deserves the credit for the find. I was just the first guy to post up pics as soon as I got it and installed it. I just thought I'd share this stuff with the Charger community.

first engine piece. I'll give it a couple weeks to see how it holds up. I'm not really digging it but I'll do a test run.

Looking good!

Please pass on our collective thanks to robpp, if you wouldn't mind!

·
Registered
592 Posts
too bad they don't offer a smaller 'sample size', like say 12" x 12" or even as small as 4" x 4" so you could do the touchy-feely test.

Anyone wanna mail a scrap to me for examination?

I'm very curious, but not 'sold'.
+++

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
too bad they don't offer a smaller 'sample size', like say 12" x 12" or even as small as 4" x 4" so you could do the touchy-feely test.

Anyone wanna mail a scrap to me for examination?

I'm very curious, but not 'sold'.
+++
PM Sent. Where on the west coast are you?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts