Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the pics. I'll take some better ones in the morning. Huskers won in double OT so I didn't have time to snap some shots until now. The ride is awesome. Hardly any tire noise but thats all masked by the growl of the hemi anyway. She corners like on rails!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
very, very nice

·
Registered
549 Posts
one word......bad a$$......or is that two words. For a moment I thought they were black then I saw a side shot and they look chrome.....very very very nice. :happy:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
they look awesome but could you do me a favor....could you shoot a pic from the front end so i can see how tight the wheels are on the wheel well....this may be the exact tire look i am going for man!!! very nice!!!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
GoDaddy said:
they look awesome but could you do me a favor....could you shoot a pic from the front end so i can see how tight the wheels are on the wheel well....this may be the exact tire look i am going for man!!! very nice!!!
while you're at it, can you take the pics in the daylight? they look almost black in those night shots.

really really nice lookin wheels though!

·
Registered
85 Posts
i agree i like those rims still like mine more :happy: .

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New daylight pictures....that control arm comes awefully close to the tire....anyone else see that?

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And the last...does anyone want a different angle? I think I've covered most of them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I like them and all. I just think they'd look better on, oh I don't know, maybe my car :wink:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
great pics and a definite must have for tire size....i have heard that tire size comes really close but there shouldn't be any concern with it correct?

and thanks for getting my angle...i want some 255's bad now!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Godaddy! Go to sleep. You need your rest.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
a14umbra said:
Godaddy! Go to sleep. You need your rest.
man i am going insane!!!!!! i was thinking about sneaking out to the car and just sitting in her :happy: :wink:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
GoDaddy said:
man i am going insane!!!!!! i was thinking about sneaking out to the car and just sitting in her :happy: :wink:
acceptable behavior.

I'll be right back.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As far as the clearing of the control arm...I'll find out first time it tears my tire apart..jk...No the Dodge dealer down the street actually had a local custom show put the same size tires (Toyo's) with 20" wheels on two of their Chargers and they haven't had any problems yet. The machanics think there is more than enough support and that they'll never come close enough to cause any damage...You know those heated leather seats wouldn't be too bad to sleep on, heck just get the DVD navigation, rig up a tv tuner to it, set a cooler outside and you're set! Gosh I love this car more and more.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
HuskerCharger312 said:
Here's the pics. I'll take some better ones in the morning. Huskers won in double OT so I didn't have time to snap some shots until now. The ride is awesome. Hardly any tire noise but thats all masked by the growl of the hemi anyway. She corners like on rails!!!
Nice rims! I really like the look.

BTW, I hope your Huskers don't have such an easy time next week against my Red Raiders! :whistle:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, I don't know about those Red Raiders. Hopefully we'll make a game of it this year! I think anything better than 70-10 will be a psychological win for us... :( I do want to thank you Tech fans for the buttkicking ya'll gave us last year, we really needed that. Best of luck and we'll see what happens on the field on Saturday.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
HuskerCharger312 said:
Thanks, I don't know about those Red Raiders. Hopefully we'll make a game of it this year! I think anything better than 70-10 will be a psychological win for us... :( I do want to thank you Tech fans for the buttkicking ya'll gave us last year, we really needed that. Best of luck and we'll see what happens on the field on Saturday.
You are welcome! :wink:

If I remember correctly, that was the first time we have ever beaten you guys. The previous time we played, I remember you guys putting up over 70 points on us.

It really worries me that we are ranked so high. The only Div. 1 team that we've played is Kansas. All the other teams have been Div. 1A teams, I believe.

Anyway, good luck Sat. It won't be easy going into Lincoln, that's for sure.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
My appologies to all for highjacking this thread. :embarrese

No back to our regularly scheduled program.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts