Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out my dad has to have heart bipass surgery a week from today, and if you don't mind me saying so, I'm scared right to the bone. So, any prayer you can say for my dad (hero) Mike Sr., I AM and will be forever grateful!! THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!!

Mike & Tracy Maloy :sad:

·
Registered
731 Posts
best wishes and i'll pray for the best

·
Registered
732 Posts
Done!! Prayer sent!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
my prayers are out there for you guys! haven't been through this and hope to never have to, but heart disease runs in our family so.....

my prayers are going out and will continue to go until this is over for you!!!

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I went through this with my mother, and my wife just went though it with her grandmother. Both came through just fine. He shall be included in our prayers. And so shall you.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a14umbra said:
I went through this with my mother, and my wife just went though it with her grandmother. Both came through just fine. He shall be included in our prayers. And so shall you.
Thank you my friend!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Crazy_luck said:
You have my prayers Mike. My dad died when I was 7, so I know how scared you are. I hope everything goes perfect for him and you as well.

Josh
I'm VERY sorry about your dad Josh!!!!! Thank you sir!!

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Guys!!!! Means a lot to me. Mike

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Your Dad and your family are in our prayers.

·
Registered
369 Posts
My Dad had colon cancer surgery,so I know how you feel.My prayers are with you....By the way,Dad has been Cancer free for 4 years now.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Our Family Prayers Are With You...

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Our prayers go to your Dad and your family at this difficult time.

My Dad has gone through 2 bouts of Cancer, a stroke and other ailments... I can somewhat empathize what you're going through.

Hang in there and think positive thoughts... and just be there for him. That is the most important thing to do for your loved ones when you can't control much else... just be there.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You guys are awesome!! Damn, i can't see to type, keep getting water with salt in it on the keyboard. I live across from my mom and dad. They're both 66 yrs.old, but don't look a day over 50. This is due to smoking for 50 yrs. So listen up fellas, if you smoke, STOP IT!!! There are people who love and care about you that need you. I know I care, and i've never seen youz mugz. Mike/ trying to keep a stiff upper lip, like AC/DC

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
mmaloy said:
I just found out my dad has to have heart bipass surgery a week from today, and if you don't mind me saying so, I'm scared right to the bone. So, any prayer you can say for my dad (hero) Mike Sr., I AM and will be forever grateful!! THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!!

Mike & Tracy Maloy :sad:

If you lived close to me, I'd come to the hospital and pray with you.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey Mike, our thoughts and prayers go out to your dad and your family in this very difficult time, Dave

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Done. Best wishes to you & your family.

I'm going through something similar with my 81 year-old father right now; he quit smoking in 1964 and still found a way to contract lung cancer last year. A couple rounds of chemo later, it looks like he's beaten it.

He attributes his recovery to the power of prayer.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
No matter what happens, remember that's it out of your hands, and God will look after you and your family.

God bless.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts