Charger Forums banner

In comparison to OEM Daytona decals, how does Ridergraphix compare?

• I think its better, only because its cheaper.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think its cheap material, and it will peel off within the year.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, here's the deal...was working on my car, had a small screw driver in my hand and it fell out of my hand, tried to catch it...fumbled around in my hand, landed on the car and scratched the hood.

Basically this thread is for your opinion, those whom have the daytona...Well I am thinking about getting a custom hood decal. I was going to get some touch up paint...touch it up and put the decal on so the crap wont rust...cuz it was a deep gash. But in comparison to the oem decals that come with the daytona, how does it compare to that of ridergraphix. Is it pretty much the same, or what? I went to the a body shop (the dealers body shop) and they quoted me 500-600 for the scratch. So I rather cover it up with a nice custom decal and some touch up paint. Please, anything would help me out

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
I have a Daytona, but have never had any dealings with aftermarket decals, so can't really give a comparison.....

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
I have had both. Both products are of comparable quality in material and design. However, there are limitless choices when using Rider.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have had both. Both products are of comparable quality in material and design. However, there are limitless choices when using Rider.
Sweet, thats all I needed to hear man, thanks alot!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts