Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm stuck on which set of rims to buy, so I'm looking to you for some help.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
The Torq Thrust series just looks good, period. Not sure about the second one, but I like the look of a five-spoke with a lot of open space more than anything else.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
This is probably sound dumb, but I would stay away from the split spokes because they don't look different enough from stock.

Told you it would sound dumb.

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
Good Evening Sir!

What model car do you have and what color is it? Do you have a pic of the car you could post? If you post a good pic and ask very nicely, perhaps one of our expert photochoppers could fix you up with a preview! Guys?

Best of Luck to you!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Definately the first ones.

·
Registered
869 Posts
The first one for sure!!!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I actually like the second one's for your car. I seen the 1st one's on other cars but I really didn't like them..... That's just my thought! ;-)

·
Registered
358 Posts
TOP SET does it for me.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
The second set appeals to me. I'm thinking of getting the chrome version of those (American Racing Rogues) for mine.

Best,

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Top set does look good however i'd also say they are the most popular wheel out there and just about everyone is getting torquethrusts/fooses. I hate to have something like looks like someone elses car.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I like the first ones. Ironically, here's a pic of those exact rims (also 22") on a PC Daytona I took earlier today...

-J

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Top set IMHO.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts