Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... Im looking into getting this charger. I just need some pointers as to what to look for when after i pay to have it shipped to Tulsa. After last night and burning rubber in my face, Ive decided to bite the bullet and get me another car. My mom is going to be taking over the payments on my car and Im looking for another one. I came across this one. What do you guys think? And do you think this is a fair price?

http://www.carmax.com/enUS/view-car/default.html?AVi=61&id=5847937&D=90&ASTc=dodge%20charger%20r/t&zip=74133&No=60&Ep=homepage:homepage&Rp=R&PP=20&sV=List&CD=14+9&Q=a90ec85f-c30e-48f1-8c21-129795e8576c

Thanks in Advance,
Tre

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Well, the car looks great, and with Carmax, at least you don't have to worry about this thing being in a wreck of some sort. I had a 2007 R/T R&T and it was an awesome car. The chrome clad wheels on this car all washed makes the car sparkle!

Price wise, I say yeah....but 25K on the miles for 1.5 years? I don't know...you may loose out the 3/36 warranty by hitting the miles first....

- Mark

·
Registered
168 Posts
tre, your car is a sweet ride, but you will LOVE having the bigger engine. With 25k miles in that time, at least you know it was mostly highway use. Their no-haggle price of the car looks good, but try to haggle for the dealer to pay for the transfer - that is modding money you could be saving. DO IT!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Sinamon Stick Charger Scatpack
233 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
x2... uhh x3 on steelborn1's post. you can get an srt for that price. plus the milage is a little high. i have an 08 that is my daily driver and drive the hell out of it and only have 15k miles on it. just trying to look out for you.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Pretty much the same deal I got on my R&T, but a year later, and miles were definetely lower. Dec. 1 last year I bought my 07, with 9301 miles on it. They were asking $25K for it, I got them down to $23000 out the door. I think the price is a bit high for the price.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Carmax calls that a no haggle price?? must work out fine for them if they get people to fall for it. I'd go to work on them or send a friend in to offer them $18k. Send your freind with some money to lock the deal down.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
i tried to sell my truck at a carmax once, i know they have a ton of markup in their cars....i had an 04 dodge ram 1500 quad cab 4x4 hemi sport, 20" chrome wheels, leather interior, dual exhaust and all on it with only 41k miles on it and they only wanted to give me $11,500 for it, they had one on the lot they were trying to sell with 45k miles on it and it was almost identical for $18,750!!! I think their price is a bit high but id prolly fall for it cos i love the RT R&T in torred....at least ask them to pay the transfer fee and dont commit til you get a test drive

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I did a double take on the link, the torred doesnt have mygig/uconnect radio or EVIC....

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
I agree. If you can just get a SRT8. R/T with R&T is cool, but an SRT8 would only be a grand or two more. It is TOTALLY worth the extra cash!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts