Charger Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well saturday after work i goto pic up my girlfriend from her house and she has to stop by wal-greens. so i stay in the car. the car is in drive and i have my foot on the brake. i was waiting a good 5 min when i decided to turn the car off. as i go to grab the gear **** i feel the whole car shake. a shake thats similar to when you turn off the car. car sounded and felt like it was gonna die out. so i turn off the radio and the ac and i wait for it to happen again. 2 min later it happened again. i didnt notice any changes in the rpms. so i wait till my girl comes out and we wait in the parking lot till it happens again just so that i could have a witness to this. has anybody experienced this. it really freaked me out. and im sure that if i take it to a dealer i wouldnt be able to reproduce it and they will tell me no code no problem to diag. if anyone could offer some assistance that would be great

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.