Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Charger (08 SXT) came with the MyGig and MP3 campatability, I plugged my MP3 player in and it would not play. I'm very uneducated with this system so forgive my lack of knowledge. Is this system only compatible with certain MP3 players? I plugged my USB cable into my MP3, then plugged it into the USB dock in my dash, and selected it on my touch screen, but no dice. Any help would be appreciated. My MP3 is a Samsung YP7 if that makes any difference at all.

·
Registered
79 Posts
If all else fails read the manual.

·
Registered
79 Posts
you have to plug your mp3 player in the small round hole and go to AUX to play your mp3 player, you cannot control the mp3 player from the radio only from the mp3 player, if you want to download your songs form your mp3 player on your harddrive you have to connect it to the usb port behind the little plastic door and follow the directions.

·
Registered
79 Posts
oh I forgot Go Dolphins

·
Registered
113 Posts
I used the aux plug for awhile with my Iphone then broke down and bought the ipod integration cable. This works with the 08-9 REN with the Uconnect module and 09 RER .Playlist,artist, albums, songs all come up and can be controlled on the mygig touch screen.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I think you need the uConnect module to use the iPod plug in the glove box with the integration cable. I am using that even though I don't have myGig but I do have uConnect. I am able to control the iPod from the radio controls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts