Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,
Being a student, uncle sam is sending me $2000 for my tax returns. we all know where this is going to. lol

• headers
  • cold air intake
  • throttle body
Now being new to this and doing my regular studies, the ones that stuck out perfromance wise were

• JBA shorty headers
  • Big bully or aem cold air intake
  • ported throttle body? i have no clue
So my question is Where do i get these, because i been looking all morning and have failed miserably . ;( . and any input or suggestions are definitly needed.

secondly, i have the diablo predator and it seemed like it was making my gears stick from 2nd to 3rd with the 91 tune. idk but after spending all that money on it i want it to work. the guy at my dealership said that the diablo is garbage and he has to tune it with a laptop to really do it. what do u guys think??? thanks guys

Joe Cerillo

·
Registered
177 Posts
Start off looking in the for sale threads here. You can find a lot of stuff there for half the cost. I've found a few thing in there and one was my JBA headers. Paid $240 for them and I'm not going to complain.

Go into the Vendor links and you'll find their websites. If not here, go to the other lx platform forums and you'll be surprised at what you'll find.

Good luck.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Start off looking in the for sale threads here. You can find a lot of stuff there for half the cost. I've found a few thing in there and one was my JBA headers. Paid $240 for them and I'm not going to complain.

Go into the Vendor links and you'll find their websites. If not here, go to the other lx platform forums and you'll be surprised at what you'll find.

Good luck.
CP

I can't seem to find the vendor links. I also have my aftermarket guy on the hunt for me, so idk who will find a better price. But what I do know is that those Orion halo cholorshifter headlights, are the sickest thing I have ever seen

·
Registered
177 Posts
CP

I can't seem to find the vendor links. I also have my aftermarket guy on the hunt for me, so idk who will find a better price. But what I do know is that those Orion halo cholorshifter headlights, are the sickest thing I have ever seen
Bo to the "Dodge Charger Forums" link and go towards the bottom of the page, there you'll see the "Vendors" threads.

I haven't seen the color shifter headlights yet. You'll have to post a link for it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
yeah Big Bully rocks...after tax its about 207, easy install and sounds mean...JBA shorty headers, like toddstone said, just look around here, if not, try

www.highhorseperformance.com

they have awesome prices, I got my magnaflow exhaust(which retails for 1200) for 599 there...some products have the option to select if you are a forums member, always hit yes!!

and for the ported throttle body, I'm doing that soon too, unfortunately I had to give my tax returns to my father (2500) to help pay for classes...but next year its all mine so anything I don't have done will be by then (maybe my gear swap?? :D)

http://estore.websitepros.com/802805/-strse-1962/Modern-Muscle-CNC-Ported/Detail.bok

thats HHP's price, there may be some better prices (doubt it) but to my knowledge theres no other one made, just this one by modern muscle...happy modding!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts