Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, I found a site that list a set of rims with the bolt pattern 5x114.3-120.65
I’m wanting to know if this means that the rims they send will be compatible with 5x115

more details on - 2 CRAVE® - NUMBER 35 Satin Black
[Pics below]

I should also mention that I have these rims now, but I do not remember what bolt pattern they gave me in rims.

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
1,122 Posts
I sure wouldn't try it. The bolt pattern is stamped on the back of the wheel. Their own site says they won't fit.

·
Registered
980 Posts
The 114.3x 5 doesn't bother me as much as the +20 - +30 offset.

The bolt pattern, although not perfect WILL fit. Guys run that bolt pattern regularly with no issues. That offset range though, is on the high end. Anything over +20mm on an 11" wheel gets mighty close to the inner fender.

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
1,122 Posts
See, it says, "114.3 - 120.65". Does that mean it has two separate patterns, or those funky oblong holes?

·
Registered
980 Posts
See, it says, "114.3 - 120.65". Does that mean it has two separate patterns, or those funky oblong holes?
Most likely 2 sets of holes. One for 4 1/4 Ford, the other for 4 3/4 Chevy.

Too many cars are lug centric / taper seat lugs for the oblongs to be safe anymore.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys for your help. I probably should’ve mentioned that I actually have these rims already (I’m assuming I do) on my charger, courtesy of some aftermarket wheel shop I went to over 5 years ago. Unfortunately, they don’t carry the ones I bought [discontinued], and they don’t remember any details other than the style and size. I should also mention that when they installed the front 2 wheels, they put a 6-8mm thick spacer on each wheel. Would it be better to replace the spacers with more secure spacers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts