Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna do a couple of mods not really familiar with modding at all this will be the first car i do mod.. I have a 2008 charger rt brilliant black with the rt performance package... im thinking about blacking out the whole vehicle.. im going with 22 inch rims 5% tint all around... black gts light covers... debadging.... and front and rear emblems from billet technology... need some more suggestions please dont consider money.. this deployment to iraq has afforded me a little more moving room then usual:D

·
Registered
902 Posts
There are a few hoods by different companies,carbon by design, ram air, tru fiber. Also there are some different front fasicas, grip tuning has the most different but as of late no one has been able to get ahold of them. Another choice is just a lip spoiler, mopar, and a forum member by name of mopower has one each. Mopower also makes a great looking shaker hood. Mopower sells his stuff on ebay. Then there are the various performance mods, drop suspension,there are a lot of choices there. If money isnt an object I would recomend coilovers. You can upgrade the brakes, exhaust, interior by katskinz.......you get the idea there are lots of mods.Good luck and welcome.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.