Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some creative logo ideas to customize the PC. This would be for the console arm rest and possibly the floor mats.

Want to incorporate Plum Crazy {and/or Daytona} and # into the design.

The only thing I've generated is a circle with Daytona at the top, Plum Crazy a the bottom, with 1038 in the center.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Need some creative logo ideas to customize the PC. This would be for the console arm rest and possibly the floor mats.

Want to incorporate Plum Crazy {and/or Daytona} and # into the design.

The only thing I've generated is a circle with Daytona at the top, Plum Crazy a the bottom, with 1038 in the center.
How about some kind of cartoon like Plum with a crazy face, I've thought of something like this for my GMG but I'm not much of an artist. I was thinking of a cartoon Mango that was running or something along those lines.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Let me think on this one for a bit...I may be able to come up with something you'll like!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Here's a website of older Mopars in PlumCrazy............I think the picture of the 1968 Charger would be cool in a modern Plum Charger..........or maybe the guy can make you something with the new one....it's worth asking....

http://www.vincecrain.com/plumcrazypage.html

- Mark

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Here's a website of older Mopars in PlumCrazy............I think the picture of the 1968 Charger would be cool in a modern Plum Charger..........or maybe the guy can make you something with the new one....it's worth asking....

http://www.vincecrain.com/plumcrazypage.html

- Mark
I have purchased a few of his t-shirts......very good quality. He can do any color Charger with or without the Daytona graphics. Of course I purchased some TorRed Daytona shirts. :)

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
That is kewl as he//

Let me know if you want to change anything; color fo the shirt, color fo the eyes, whatever, pm me with and email address and I'll send you a much larger copy.

Rick and Jina can digitize it and work wonders for you!

Dave

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Hey ducvw2004,
Since you have got the creative juices flowing . . . . . any ideas for a TorRed Daytona owner? We are kinda at a disadvantage since we are not named after a fruit. Help!!!!! :(

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hey ducvw2004,
Since you have got the creative juices flowing . . . . . any ideas for a TorRed Daytona owner? We are kinda at a disadvantage since we are not named after a fruit. Help!!!!! :(
I will consult my crystal ball....

and nothing right this second...but I'll ponder it!

·
Registered
10,657 Posts
Wow Duc I'd ask ya to come up with somethin for the Banana but then I would have to go spend money on gettin it! lol

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Let me know if you want to change anything; color fo the shirt, color fo the eyes, whatever, pm me with and email address and I'll send you a much larger copy.

Rick and Jina can digitize it and work wonders for you!

Dave
I think I'm going to print it out and look at it for a few days. I love the orange across the middle. You are incredibly talented!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts