Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well... I thought I would have money for a professional installation but after purchasing my Hotchkis (which came to a lot more than I originally thought/budgeted for) and my new suspension... I'm all but broke. Is there anyone in the NYC/Tri-state area who would be willing to lend a hand on a sway-bar/suspension install? I have a bag full of tools and an available driveway (in Staten Island).

I've done a suspension install before myself but being the 1st time and not really knowing what I was doing, it took 5 hours for the fronts alone. This time it should be a lot easier since the fronts will be assembled.

I don't have much cash but I can offer some kind of monetary payment and maybe a meal at a local restaurant and some beers? If anyone who's handy has the time and is up for some friendly wrenching, by all means let me know. I'd be willing to help on your car if you've got some stuff to do as well. Obviously if you have a shop/lift or airtools available it'll be that much easier.

LMK!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump..........

·
Registered
741 Posts
If I lived up that way I'd be there in a heart beat.

Bump for a forms brother.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx guys. It's a shame I am in the NE, it seems all the weekend wrenches are down south! lol.

Bump 4 help!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump........

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
bump 4 help! Sways and suspension should arrive by Tuesday morning so anytime from Tuesday on...

·
Registered
192 Posts
anyone know what size sway bars the 06 daytona have?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last effort to scramble the cash for a professional install fell through. Desperate bump.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Justice I might be available on Thursday, but I need to make sure I'm not working. If you can make your way out here I have free range of my dad's garage, which would include some air tools. I'd just have to let him know the night before.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Justice I might be available on Thursday, but I need to make sure I'm not working. If you can make your way out here I have free range of my dad's garage, which would include some air tools. I'd just have to let him know the night before.
Air tools you say???? Hmmmmmmmmm............

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:bump: parts are pretty much here...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts