Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the fear of me baking my headlights is gone and since my only problem is wiring this up, I decided to see if I can get someone to help me. I know there are several write ups with diagrams and such but I dont get any of that since I dont know anything about vehicle electrical wiring.

I am trying to see if someone in the area is willing to help me with the wiring and i'll pay for their service.

Is there even a video out there with the wiring? I am good with following videos

Thinking about doing it this weekend. I'll install the headlights without wiring it and drive during the day to wherever you wanna meet at.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I already contact him. I will see when I might be able to do the headlights and head over his spot.

Thanks man.. oh ya your charger with the red wheel lip, stripes and all that is nice. Your **** is exactly the way I plan on setting up my charger

·
Registered
707 Posts
Ya I already contact him. I will see when I might be able to do the headlights and head over his spot.

Thanks man.. oh ya your charger with the red wheel lip, stripes and all that is nice. Your **** is exactly the way I plan on setting up my charger
Thanks for the comment, hopefully my car stays that way, i may end up getting another crazy idea in my head and the car may look totally different next month lol. I have been getting alot of good feedback with this look, so i plan on keeping it for awhile. If you need anymore contacts pm me, Jermaine is a good installer, its just hard to hook up with him sometimes because he get alot of business. He will hook you up thou

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya he's going to actually come by and do it. He sounds busy because he said Wednesday is the only good time but he is open all next week. Next week sounds fine because I think i'll go ahead and get the fogs from aac (unless anyone on here have them for sale) so he can do those too. He sounds like he do **** like that a lot because as soon as I said halos for charger, he asked if its the one I have to open the headlights and install.

good look bro

·
Registered
707 Posts
yea if u didnt already tell him you are a friend of Derrick's he should give you a discount on what he normally would charger, and me a discount for referring him to you LOL. I dont have halo's be he has done my hid headlights and foglights as well as several other installs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts