Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone here provide me with step by step instructions on how to remove the entire headlight assembly? Links or pics would be helpful, but a thorough explanation would be appreciated also, many thanks in advance!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Dude it's cake. Remove the top plastic pins I believe there are 8. Next u'll have to remove the two 10mm screws just inside of were the fender starts on the top
were the fender meets the front face. Then cut off the factory plastic rivets on the outer wheel well you don't need to remove the wheel. The there are two 10mm screws just under the wheel well were the fender bolts to the front face. Last there is a nut that you have to get by sticking your hand in through the inner fender right under that first bolt u removed, then pop off your corner lamp by bumping the face forward.. if you don't knock them loose the face won't come loose. Them just lean it forward. Sounds a lot harder
P.S. No need to remove the bottom screws

Hope it helps

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 1tight R/T. I see that you have "Angel eyes" as one of your mods, exactly what I plan on doing to mine (thus this stupid question being posted here). I looked inside, down, and all around, and I was like how the [email protected]@@ do these come outta here!? Many thanks again. Since I'm working this entire weekend, this will have to be a project I tackle early next week.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fantastic link, the pics and detailed instructions are very helpful! Looks a lil ominous I must say, but I certainly have the cahones, therefore I look forward to the job! Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts