Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay So I'm Getting New Vinyl and I found the Perfect one i want. Problem is he needs a bigger picture then what i have but this is the only pic i have found. Does anyone know where i can find a pic of this car? or What its called maybe? I neeeeed to find this. Thanks in advance guys :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Okay So I'm Getting New Vinyl and I found the Perfect one i want. Problem is he needs a bigger picture then what i have but this is the only pic i have found. Does anyone know where i can find a pic of this car? or What its called maybe? I neeeeed to find this. Thanks in advance guys :beerchug:

Funny, I remember I would always put that exact vinyl on all my muscle cars in every Need for Speed game I played. Black muscle-car + green scallops.

Edit: I can't stop staring at that car. It's so sick. I love the color and the staggered tire sizes to give it that mean stance. The vinyls, the lip spoiler, tinted tails; damn. Now if only the colors were opposite!

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny, I remember I would always put that exact vinyl on all my muscle cars in every Need for Speed game I played. Black muscle-car + green scallops.
Is scallops what the design is called?

I've seen the stinger, and this looks like an extended version of that but i reallllly like this one and want to throw it on my car asap

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
259 Posts
Do you know it? :beerchug:

and kool sig by the way. :clap:
i swore I had it saved....ill have to check my other laptop.

and yea the sig....I have no idea how to do anything with the program I have, and thats some preset thing, so i figured screw it, ill rock that for awhile lol.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet man i hope you have it! :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah thats the stinger but i like the extended look of it better.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah i sent that to them, But i sent it to another vinyl guy as well and he needs a bigger pic

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
looks like that green car has the "scallop" painted on.
that aint vinyl.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know his isn't vinyl his is painted but i'm gunna get it in vinyl. Anyone know where i can get a bigger or better pic of the scallop? everytime i try i get seafood :slap:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I know his isn't vinyl his is painted but i'm gunna get it in vinyl. Anyone know where i can get a bigger or better pic of the scallop? everytime i try i get seafood :slap:
You could just make one. You probably won't find it on a Charger, so making one in MSPaint is probably just as good.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
That paint is more of a stinger than a scalloped paint job..google scalloped paint job and see what i mean. Old biker friends of mine used to scallop there bikes....02
Good luck Nick!

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah phil i checked it haha
Idk! Absolut what happened to you having the pic?????

i cant find it and Inky says he needs a bigger pic and ridergraphix says to buy 2 Sorta similar kits they have but i like this

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Where did you find that pic originally Nick?

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hmm i think someone posted it on a stripe thread but idk which one :/

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
right click on the original pic and select properties and see if it gives you any clues....URL...location...name..anything

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The name was Chargergreennitrousm but i saved it and uploaded it instead just in case they deleted it :/

1 - 20 of 23 Posts