Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I want to do some more mods to my car......I need to remove my hood liner, which seems like it has been superglued to the bottom side of the hood....It also has plastic push pins holding it on.....anyone know the best way to take these out.....?
Also, once I have the hood liner off, I need to remove the little windshield washer tabs on top of the hood.....One person replied to my earlier post, but mine are different.....I have an 08 model.......any info would be great!

·
Registered
631 Posts
When I painted my Magnums washers I just cut the push pins off. I tried to get them to release but when I got one pin released and went for another the first would lock again. When I finished I found some replacement push pins at Autozone. They are about 1.5" in diamater, 3 or 4 to a box and they work perfect. They come in an orange box.

Once the shield was removed the washer nozzles on my 06 were held with two finger type clamps. Be very careful as I broke one on removal. If I remember right push only one side and get it to release above the hood, then do the other.

Best of luck.

I will see if I can find the replacement pushpins.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts