Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...

Went to Moparpalooza this weekend. Had a blast. This Challenger was there and I didn't get a good enought picture to find out what brand the strut tower brace is on it. Was hoping one of you recognize it and could help me out. Two reasons...I have a buddy who wants one like this and he owns a Challenger and two, was hoping they make a Charger variant for me. I like the red color. I know some guys get them painted after market but there are plenty of options out there where they come from the vendor already painter (oredered that way as an option of course). Any thoughts? Been through about a million pics on google to no avail. Found plenty that look similar, all in some sort of metal/silver color but no exact matches that I could tell. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Matt

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here you go!

It's the Lakewood Strut Tower Brace.

And it's sold by one of our supporting vendors :D
That's funny because I looked at that one a few times but couldn't convince myself that it was the same. You think he just got it painted to match somewhere after he bought it? Thanks for the quick reply!

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
That's funny because I looked at that one a few times but couldn't convince myself that it was the same. You think he just got it painted to match somewhere after he bought it? Thanks for the quick reply!
Yup! Just painted it himself or had someone do it on the side. I can tell it's the same one, exact shape, has the same bracing and all that. Not a lot of strut bracing products that offer custom painting, except two that I know of, Speedlogix's branded strut brace and Petty's strut braces both come with your choice of custom paint.

Painting one yourself shouldn't be too hard it's a small surface area. :beerchug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts