Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back, someone posted about having a problem when starting their Charger. When they tried to start the car, NOTHING happened...like the battery was completely dead. This would happen for 3-4 attempts, and then the car would start up like nothing had happened.

Whomever it was, posted the problem and what his dealer did to fix it.

I have experienced this problem as well, and I am taking my car in to have the dealer look at/fix a few things (A/C issue, trunk lid scratching bumper, TSBs, headliner, paint chipping, etc.), and I would like to add this to my list. Actually, I have it on my list, I would just like to be able to tell my dealer what someone else, who has had this problem, had done to fix it.

If you remember seeing this post, or you are the one that posted it, could you please let me know either where it is or what was done to fix the problem.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Craig

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is the one that I was looking for. Thanks. :happy:

As far as my headliner, it is not attached well across the front, and it doesn't seem to be attached at all across the back. With all for windows down, the back part of the headliner flaps. I'm going to see if they need to replace it or simply reattach it.

Thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Could this have anything to do with the Sentry Key System? Just throwing it out there...

·
Registered
266 Posts
oops, one step behind noggy...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
ChargerSXT said:
That is the one that I was looking for. Thanks. :happy:

As far as my headliner, it is not attached well across the front, and it doesn't seem to be attached at all across the back. With all for windows down, the back part of the headliner flaps. I'm going to see if they need to replace it or simply reattach it.

Thanks again for your help.
There is a TSB for your problem...good luck with your service...

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chargershed said:
There is a TSB for your problem...good luck with your service...
There is a TSB for the headliner? Where can I get a copy of it? I have only found 4 and there isn't one for the headliner...at least not in the 4 that I have, that is.

If there are more TSBs I would like to at least have the number/title to take in to my dealer, just in case.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts