Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I scratched up my chin spoiler and want to replace it. I got the stock Daytona style for my R/T origionally. I thought I saw one out ther that was a little more aggressive looking. Any leads? Can you let me know where to go and / or post a picture. Thanks.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Given that your car is silver, you'll appreciate this if you're considering a colormatch:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Dam...where do I get that?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I, too, have the MoPower Chin Spoiler.. and I love it. :) For pics of an unpainted one, click the link that's in my sig. Just hang on to your stock spoiler, though, in case you break the MoPower one - it'll be much more fragile than your stock spoiler as it's fiberglass.

-R

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Yep, the better stuff costs more and you have to be careful with it. :) RandysWay did it the RIGHT way and bagged it so clearance problems can be handled on the fly.

I myself plan on grabbing a Daytona chin spoiler as an emergency spare.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I have a brand new stock daytona lip on my shelf...$70 takes it. (not the one pictured below!) Also, I will be doing a group buy on the MoPower lip VERY SOON (pictured below) PM me if interested

·
Registered
113 Posts
i just recieved mine its the mopar version, the guy at the dearlership told me he couldnt paint it because the paint wouldnt hold, i thinkin of sending it back cause i only want it color matched, how much is the mopower one and can it be painted

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
mopower is definately the way to go!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
your car looks sweet! my car is silver also, which chin spoiler is that, do you have a pic of your whole car?
Thanks. :)

That's the MoPower spoiler; Mo just became a supporting vendor (Danko Reproductions) so keep your eyes out for a group buy on those.

Oddly, I don't seem to have any full pics handy. My wife has a Flickr gallery with some pics of my car in it; give me a moment to find that link or at least some of the pics...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Blazincharger, here is a thread from a M&G that has a few pics of my car (the first two pictures have good views). There is also a pic further down of me flipping off 300CSRT8 on the freeway.

Flickr gallery: http://flickr.com/photos/sollitaire/tags/lx/

Please pardon the obligatory overload of child pics. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts