1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so frustrated right now, I had a PC with a 15' screen and had
no issues. So I upgrade to a Mac sitting on 24" :) but now I cant upload
pictures from my photobucket to my new Mac. Do we have any Mac folks
out here that can help there charger brother.

Please help me! :bowdown:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I would think a jpg is a jpg so it shouldn't matter.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
you mean you cant download from your photobucket to your mac's hard drive or do you mean you cant get them to upload TO photobucket from your mac's HD?

If you're transferring them from the photobucket to your hard drive you should be able to just click and drag the pic from the photobucket window to your desktop then place it where you like

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you mean you cant download from your photobucket to your mac's hard drive or do you mean you cant get them to upload TO photobucket from your mac's HD?

If you're transferring them from the photobucket to your hard drive you should be able to just click and drag the pic from the photobucket window to your desktop then place it where you like
I cant get them from photobucket to the charger forum. I have no problem
uploading them to the computer and then to photobucket.

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
Let's try this. When you browse to Photobucket, below each picture there's a box with URLs in it, one of which is Direct Link. If you click that, it should copy the URL to the clipboard. You can test this by pasting into any document or even just your browser's address bar. If it copied, you're golden. If it didn't, you've got an issue. Perhaps you need Adobe Flash? I know a bunch of Photobucket's functionality relies on Flash. Anyway, once you're able to get the URL into the clipboard, at ChargerForums, click the little yellow box that looks like a postcard while making a message. It asks for a URL. Paste. Done.

Good luck.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
It's probably not copying the shortcut when you click on it. So after you click on it, hit the Command + C (correct me if I'm wrong Mac guru's, I'm Win + Linux guy) to copy the address.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
It's probably not copying the shortcut when you click on it. So after you click on it, hit the Command + C (correct me if I'm wrong Mac guru's, I'm Win + Linux guy) to copy the address.
yeah it should be Command+C (sometimes you might have to press it a couple times-photobucket is persnickety sometimes)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts