Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How far would you drive to a car show to have a couple thousand people see your car? You could have 7 million people drool over your car if it's the one we are looking for.

I am looking for some stock, show quality Chargers to feature on the show Muscle Car, which airs on Spike TV's Powerblock. This is for the 3 minute Flashback segment, where we profile the car inside and out. The owner will need to bring the car to our studios in Nashville, TN, and the shoot lasts one day. The owner will drive the car while we shoot it. We are looking to shoot this within the next 3-4 months. Here are the cars I need:

66 or 67 Hemi Charger
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger R/T, 500, Daytona
70 Charger R/T

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Serious inquiries only, please. If your car isn't stock, or it's not finished, we can't shoot it. There is no payment involved, just the chance to have an experienced film crew shoot your car and have it shown on TV.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
This is a modern MOPAR forum, so you won't find many of the cars you are looking for here.

If you wanted to review a modern SRT8 this would be the right place.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I believe there are a few forums members here with old school Chargers, maybe you'll get a response from a couple of them.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
pm bulldog I think he'll have what you are looking for

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Yeah but he will find far more of them on classic MOPAR forums. I don't know if we have anyone with a rare classic MOPAR that is in show condition and all original. If we do, I have never seen it! Some of the cars on his list are SUPER rare and valuable.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
we have a member with a hemi orange 69 R/T and a 08 hemi orange daytona. would be super cool to have BOTH on your show.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
we have a member with a hemi orange 69 R/T and a 08 hemi orange daytona. would be super cool to have BOTH on your show.
Yeah but is his '69 bone-stock and in show condition? That is the issue I see.

Otherwise you are right. Having two cars like that which are basically the same color rocks.

There is a guy locally who shows up to local club meets who has a '69 Coronet R/T in yellow and has his wife drive her '06 Top Banana Daytona. They both match pretty well too.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I know his 69 is show worthey but I remember him saying its a custom hemi orange color...

Im off to find pic's

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
user name 6T9_Charger_RT

badarse rides

if your really who you say you are I would contact him for your show.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I forwarded this to the MML (Mopar Mailing List) it's a lot better suited to find you the older Chargers.:rocker:
Thanks!
Chad
Let us know when the episode is going to air, I'd like to see it:beerchug:

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
user name 6T9_Charger_RT

badarse rides

if your really who you say you are I would contact him for your show.
I can tell you by just looking at the '69 Charger it isn't what he would want. He wants a stock Charger R/T, and no Charger came from the factory with those graphics.

It's a great looking car, but not right for what they want...they want to document show quality original cars. This car clearly isn't original.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts