Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What up everbody I'm MjG22 new to the thread but not new to the site I have watched this forum grow since day one but never join until now and I have to say its a amazing site. Couple of things about myself from the Atl Ga.
Love the Chargers no matter which liter but I have a 07 Charger Hemi V8:grin: I will definently post some pictures cause its pretty bad azz. So I want to say thx you guys and gals for having me a apart and on board.:lol:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
You've been lurking from day one.. Wow
I guess welcome is not exactly appropriate, so Howdy.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
whats a neebie? :confused:
A newbie that cant type

So what finally turned you to the dark side completely and had you join us??

<maybe we can undo it..>

Juuuuust kidding, welcome to the nuthouse

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Illinois!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Welcome to the Fourm from South florida
:smoke:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
The Family grows stronger with every member. Read, heed, and post.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento California!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Just across the street from ya in Birmingham! Welcome!
Chase

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Just across the street from ya in Birmingham! Welcome!
Chase
Damn Chase....you too cool to put that bad azz pic in your signature at the district? LOL :slapper:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Damn Chase....you too cool to put that bad azz pic in your signature at the district? LOL :slapper:
I can't get the picture to friggin load over there!! Gimme a sec, I'll try it again!!.......Hey what in the heck you doin' over here??? I hardly see you over here anymore????
Chase

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I can't get the picture to friggin load over there!! Gimme a sec, I'll try it again!!.......Hey what in the heck you doin' over here??? I hardly see you over here anymore????
Chase
I poke my head in here every so often. It gets so inundated with non car stuff and bashing...although it's been better lately. Even though at the district we can get off topic pretty quick, its still intimate! LX forums seems to be pretty informative. I had never spent much time there until recently!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I'm a member of LX forums.....just too much going on over there for me. I literally cannot keep up with all of it, it's like overload. The District is my absolute favorite, but here I can get more information specifically for my Charger. But I love the "family" feeling I get on the District.....
Okay, back to the topic of this guy's thread before I get kicked off!!!!! :)
Chase

1 - 20 of 20 Posts