1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
868 Posts
Good to see all you guys up there today!! Some vids of my runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCxg9ni_fqM
Awesome vids of your SRT! Jeeps in the 12's - how sweet is that. Some real nice runs! That Black 300 rocks and the GoManGo with the SRT intake was sweet! Great job out there representing the LX's. I didn't race, but I did win first place in the Show and Shine for my class!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
How did everyone do?
Sorry i didnt stop by to say hi.
Was busy getting the car ready and what not. Anyone beat there old times and set some new records?
Hey Road, at least ya DROVE by to say Hi. It was good seein' ya. Times after the break were crazy. EVERYONE was breaking out. How'd you run?

Gary

·
Registered
3,401 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
stage 3 turbo and mani and thats it. Not even tunned but on my 3rd run my clutch decided to slip 1st 2nd 3rd. So its time for a new clutch soon.

HaHaHa, thats it. Sounds like a pretty serious mod. Lookin' at 11's with a new clutch?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I hope so. I didnt start to adjust my fuel till the end of the day then bam 12.3

I had more room to adjust too.

I have this video of me vs a charger (dont know who's it is) Dont mind the birds (my blow off valve) I got a little thorttle happy haha

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I hope so. I didnt start to adjust my fuel till the end of the day then bam 12.3

I had more room to adjust too.

I have this video of me vs a charger (dont know who's it is) Dont mind the birds (my blow off valve) I got a little thorttle happy haha

Great job. Gonna make it back to the track this year after the clutch?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts