Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, Im finally getting around to posting this pic... This car was absolutely stunning sitting on the sunny show field !!! I think it belongs to member GOTTAGO06. If so :clap: congratulations on a fine example of Charger:clap:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
At first I thought it was the Silver R/T at the track with the Super Bee graphics on it. Never knew they made a Silver Super Bee. LMAO

·
Registered
868 Posts
Well, Im finally getting around to posting this pic... This car was absolutely stunning sitting on the sunny show field !!! I think it belongs to member GOTTAGO06. If so :clap: congratulations on a fine example of Charger:clap:
Thanks for the post. Had fun and won first place for the 1975 to present RWD class, which was a big surprise. It was a great day watching all of the LX's running and talking to a few members and other enthusiasts.

Ed

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Thanks for the post. Had fun and won first place for the 1975 to present RWD class, which was a big surprise. It was a great day watching all of the LX's running and talking to a few members and other enthusiasts.

Ed

Well there ya go. I was looking for that thread that you posted when you won. Ya saved me the trouble. Nice win, the car looks awesome.

Gary

·
Registered
868 Posts
Well there ya go. I was looking for that thread that you posted when you won. Ya saved me the trouble. Nice win, the car looks awesome.

Gary
Thanks,
I was a little envious I was not on the track though.

Ed

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Ed
You shouldn't be surprised.... besides the fact that it is a great looking Charger...your car was the best detailed/prepared in your class. You deserved 1st IMO !! congrats again!

·
Registered
868 Posts
You shouldn't be surprised.... besides the fact that it is a great looking Charger...your car was the best detailed/prepared in your class. You deserved 1st IMO !! congrats again!
Thanks again...I appreciate the kind words.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pic is loading up fine for me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.