Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about taking a trip up to NED next Wednesday (10/3). Anyone else going that night?

Tom

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'll see a big red TBYRNE trailer if I'm up there on Wednesday. It looks like the weather will be good so I'll probably head up there to take some runs at night. That will probably give me some incentive to do a cam, torque converter or both before the end of the season.

·
Registered
320 Posts
My converter is in feels real good and is seamless when driving around. The car launches harder, spins the tires real easy from a dead stop. Only problem now is traction. But we'll see Wednesday. :devil:

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How as it been up there on Wednesday nights? It's been about two years since I've been up there so I'm wondering if I can expect about 5-6 runs by the end of the night?

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
My converter is in feels real good and is seamless when driving around. The car launches harder, spins the tires real easy from a dead stop. Only problem now is traction. But we'll see Wednesday. :devil:
Time for Drag Radials Gus. Let us know how you do.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm gonna try and make it up there. Got a lil somethin somethin I wanna test out. :silenced:

·
Registered
62 Posts
SHHHHhhhhhh.. :silenced: jk. I was gonna wait till after Wednesday. This thing is a friggin BEAST!!! Thanks again Tom!!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
SHHHHhhhhhh.. :silenced: jk. I was gonna wait till after Wednesday. This thing is a friggin BEAST!!! Thanks again Tom!!

Way to leave us hangin' Ari. Good Luck Wed. Keep us posted.

Gary

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I know what it is i would not line up with him.
I remember now. He told us when we saw him a few weekends ago. Can't wait to see the results. Peace\/

·
Registered
320 Posts
He's the update at the track tonight. I think the weather sucked it was in the 60's but the humity must of be 100%.Ari ran 12.6 12.6 12.6 all night.Me on the other hand could not get in the 12's my car was pulling timing on the top end i think i need new plugs.I was getting great 60' times.but the car was not performing on the top end.The best i did was a 13.1 the torque converter was working good. but i need drag radials now stall to high just spin. But it did put me in the 1.9 60 foot like 8 times. BTW Ari's Jeep is insane.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, so I wasn't the only one having a bad night. My first pass was a 12.70 then two 13.0s and a 13.4. I went home after that. Figured there was either a problem with the car or the timing equipment. My slip was showing some crazy low R/Ts (like .1xx or .3xx). This was for me and at least one of the cars next to me. I know I saw the last amber so I don't think I left the line early. I guess anything is possible. So, I was gone by 7:30 and stopped to relax at a nice place in Brockton on the way home :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yo!!!!!!!!! I should be running better times next Wednesday. The weather is looking to be cool in the 50's. I couldnt get off the line once without spinning the tires. I definately love my baby more with the Heads and Cam. Have fun in Montreal Gus!!!!! Bring me back a nice Canadian girl... :slapper:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts