Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

I am looking at a few different exhausts i am looking at corsa, borla, slp, cherry bomb and dynomax. i am leaning towards a corsa sport with kook headers. i am looking for louder sound then stock and no drone.

Thanks

·
Registered
318 Posts
No drone is a hard one. There is always some at certain rpm's depending on your set up and brand/s you use.

I would strongly suggest listening to a bunch on you-tube first if you haven't already. Another one to check out is blastin bob's, they have some good one's made just for our Chargers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That's my setup. Kooks LT, Corsa Sport, Mopar CAI (all used from Ebay). I listened to a lot of sound files on youtube of different exhausts. During your commute, take a look at your tach. I don't hear a drone below 2200 RPM, then it gradually becomes louder above that as RPM's increase. I should also note that I'm running with MDS off (there is a nasty drone with MDS enabled when cruising that I can't stand). I also added 5% fuel across all bands and my throttle boost is set at 15%. It got rid of the knock at idle. I really should take it in for a dyno and custom tune. No time. If I take it in for the dyno and tune, I'm going to do a cam swap while it's there. GL with whatever you choose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts