Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Butner here. Will be here until next Friday Sept 2. Visiting folks before next duty station NAS Brunswick.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Cool at least nine owners here in NC so far...you guys in Raleigh out number the owners here on the coast but maybe some day we can all get together anyway...It only takes 3 hours for me to get there...Well that was in the Mustang so maybe 2 hrs and 40 min in my Charger.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is there a decent track closer than Fayetteville to Raleigh. I wouldn't mind going to Fayetteville Motor Speedway, or Fayetteville Motorsports Park (both are adjacent to eachother and closer than Raleigh to the coast). I've been trying to find a good excuse to take my wife to the races. We could meet up there an hour or so before the gates open on a Friday or Saturday in September. I'm going to be out of town for the next two weekends, but I think it would be fun to get together w/ my fellow Charger owners. :rockon: :headbang:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
ghengisdan said:
Is there a decent track closer than Fayetteville to Raleigh. I wouldn't mind going to Fayetteville Motor Speedway, or Fayetteville Motorsports Park (both are adjacent to eachother and closer than Raleigh to the coast). I've been trying to find a good excuse to take my wife to the races. We could meet up there an hour or so before the gates open on a Friday or Saturday in September. I'm going to be out of town for the next two weekends, but I think it would be fun to get together w/ my fellow Charger owners. :rockon: :headbang:
I will be going to Rockingham from now on.
I took RadarmagneT's RT to Fayetteville a couple weeks ago for Midnight Madness.
No one could run for 1 and 1/2 hours because the timing system was out.
Then after getting that fixed, we started running. After the first pass I could not get a time slip because their printer was down.
After 1 and 1/2 hours of waiting in line I get to run again. Still no time slip.
It took me 4 hour to get 2 runs with no time slips.

Also, you can not avoid the water traps at Fayetteville. I know you can drive around them at The Rock.

THE ROCK
________
Web shows

·
Registered
35 Posts
Rockingham it is then. Only sad part is I can't go this Friday :sad: I'll be on my way to NY for a wedding and then on to Canada. If there is a weekend in the future that folks would like to go, I'm definitely game.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
ghengisdan said:
Rockingham it is then. Only sad part is I can't go this Friday :sad: I'll be on my way to NY for a wedding and then on to Canada. If there is a weekend in the future that folks would like to go, I'm definitely game.
I am still going this Saturday but I will be getting headers in a couple weeks.
I will want to go back as soon as I get them on.
________
Wong Amat Tower Condominium Pattaya

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Got my R/T on 8-25-05. Live in Raleigh.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
OK Got to the track tonight (or last night and this morning)
My best run.
60' 2.187
330' 6.166
1/8 9.357 MPH 77.06
1000' 12.114
1/4 14.425 @ 96.74 MPH
Temp was 82
Elevation 211'
________
AVANDIA LAWYER

1 - 20 of 80 Posts