Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2007 charger RT with the Road and Track package. I love it. Anyway, I have a question about the navigation system. At night, it is so bright that it's blinding. There is a brightness setting in the navigation system settings, but it seems like it needs to be changed everytime you start the car. I made it darker and it was great at night, then I was not able to see it during the daytime. Is there anyway to change it so that it gets darker at nightime only? Thanks

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
I bought a 2007 charger RT with the Road and Track package. I love it. Anyway, I have a question about the navigation system. At night, it is so bright that it's blinding. There is a brightness setting in the navigation system settings, but it seems like it needs to be changed everytime you start the car. I made it darker and it was great at night, then I was not able to see it during the daytime. Is there anyway to change it so that it gets darker at nightime only? Thanks
YES , The wheel switch beside the headlight switch that turns the cabin lights on and adjusts the intensity. There is an "indent" for daytime and cabin lights. Below the daytime intensity you can wheel down to adjust.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES , The wheel switch beside the headlight switch that turns the cabin lights on and adjusts the intensity. There is an "indent" for daytime and cabin lights. Below the daytime intensity you can wheel down to adjust.
Thank you, I'll try that tonight,. Much appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts