Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go a 2014 Dodge Charger R/T V8 5.7L HEMI, and I am wondering if I can get the navigation system added to my car.
If anyone has the run-down of the part numbers, it would appreciated so I can start to hunt for them.
I am not sure how to tell if it is the 8.4N or the 8.4, knowing how to Identify this will also be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Phantasm:

I believe the N designation for the 8.4 means it is NAV equipped. My '14 has the system, and while it works ok, it is not that great. It requires a ridiculous and frustrating process to update it. I understand that the '11-'14 models suffer from this issue, but that '15 and newer are somewhat improved. While I like the larger 8.4 screen, I would not have paid for NAV knowing what I know now. I bought my Charger used, so that was not an issue.

My Iphone does as good if not a better job, and I can take it with me from car to car.

Just my .02 cents.

Don

·
Registered
232 Posts
I go a 2014 Dodge Charger R/T V8 5.7L HEMI, and I am wondering if I can get the navigation system added to my car.
If anyone has the run-down of the part numbers, it would appreciated so I can start to hunt for them.
I am not sure how to tell if it is the 8.4N or the 8.4, knowing how to Identify this will also be greatly appreciated.

Look for a 5091367 RB5 unit. You can find them on eBay or car-parts.com it doesn’t matter if it comes from a Chrysler 300 or Charger. It will work regardless.

https://youtu.be/Idc8CcAOG7M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts