Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 2013 Charger in July of this year. My navigaition system has worked flawlessly since I got the car. Yesterday, my "where to" is no longer available.

Please excuse my ignorance but are there yearly fees that need to be paid to Dodge in order to have the NAV system up and running? Is there a "fix" to this?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
are there yearly fees that need to be paid to Dodge in order to have the NAV system up and running?
Nope.

Try doing a factory reset?
Or d/c your battery for sometime and see if it comes up?

That would be my first step...

Driver side red and blue temp buttons + front windshield defroster for 5 seconds to bring up the dealer mode screen.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My battery had been disconnected for over a day as I had changed it for something better. Could that have caused this?

No. I have not done a factory reset.

Once in dealer mode, what needs to be done? Is it self-explanatory?

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
What exactly do you mean by your "Where To?" is no longer available?

Is your entire Nav system out, or is the icon missing, or does it just have a Garmin splash screen?

Bought my 2013 Charger in July of this year. My navigaition system has worked flawlessly since I got the car. Yesterday, my "where to" is no longer available.

Please excuse my ignorance but are there yearly fees that need to be paid to Dodge in order to have the NAV system up and running? Is there a "fix" to this?

·
Registered
516 Posts

The only part of the Nav system that requires a fee is the Sirius Traffic subscription. If you want to purchase any map updates, there's a fee of course. If you don't care about traffic or map updates, the system itself doesn't cost anything to use.

If it's broken and you're still under warranty, Dodge will fix it on their dime!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts