Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( :( well fellas i was at a gentlemans club dis weekend enjoying the entertainment....was there for 2-3 hours..so i get ready to leave,when i get to my car i see the most dreadful surprise ive ever gotten....a freaking dent!!
i wouldnt even consider it a dent more like a minor craash....so i think to myself at least i have insurance.....come to find out my deductible is more than the damages...CRAP!...now i have to pay for it out of y pocket!...well the reason i posted this in the cali section is because i was wonderin' if anybody knows a good body shop in the la basin??? if so please help me out!!
here is the nasty surprise-
:( :( :dead:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
:( :( well fellas i was at a gentlemans club dis weekend enjoying the entertainment....was there for 2-3 hours..so i get ready to leave,when i get to my car i see the most dreadful surprise ive ever gotten....a freaking dent!!
i wouldnt even consider it a dent more like a minor craash....so i think to myself at least i have insurance.....come to find out my deductible is more than the damages...CRAP!...now i have to pay for it out of y pocket!...well the reason i posted this in the cali section is because i was wonderin' if anybody knows a good body shop in the la basin??? if so please help me out!!
here is the nasty surprise-
:( :( :dead:
Brother, that just plain sux.

·
Super Moderator
11,768 Posts
:( :( in the la basin??? if so please help me out!!
here is the nasty surprise-:( :( :dead:
Had the same thing happen to me 2 weeks ago. I feel your pain. :(

Hope she gets fixed up soon...

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
331 Posts
The Dealer scraped my SRT8 rear bumper into one of those yellow poles, 2 weeks ago while it was in for a TSB repair. Although they took care of all expenses (as they should) the car is not the same. At least in my mind I don't feel the car is whole, feels like they took the car's heart & soul. So I'm trading it in as soon as the Challenger SRT8 comes out and the damn Dealer Markups are gone (willing to wait).

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Ouch, Sorry to see that bro.

Ruff n Tuff over on LX forums works at a shop in Torrance off the 110.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.