Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 3rd design on this spoiler for DeafCharger and the one I like the most. I has a pretty good rake to it and I think it will be a big hit. Gonna get some glass on it so I can finish out the plug and get this thing done. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Aint no way you can miss it thats for sure! Love to see it complete. Keep up the great Charger innovations!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
what if nascar sues us for buying these? haha

·
Registered
846 Posts
Will this be a one-off, or will you sell another one, cuz that is jus wat i am looking for... I have a WingWest wing painted, installed for 5 mins and ripped it right off... This is alot better, way to go on the design... Lucky you Deaf, U deserve it on ur hotrod inspired LX...

Another thing, would it be possible to plug the original 3rd brake light and go with a much thinner, LED light? Mounted on the top?

But seriously that looks amazing... Too good... U deffinetly have my attention... Again Congrats DeafCharger...

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
You may wanna get this ready for the production line. Looks really promising

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Will this be a one-off, or will you sell another one, cuz that is jus wat i am looking for... I have a WingWest wing painted, installed for 5 mins and ripped it right off... This is alot better, way to go on the design... Lucky you Deaf, U deserve it on ur hotrod inspired LX...

Another thing, would it be possible to plug the original 3rd brake light and go with a much thinner, LED light? Mounted on the top?

But seriously that looks amazing... Too good... U deffinetly have my attention... Again Congrats DeafCharger...

Thank you but it's not done yet. They will add light on rear spoiler and remove/plug OEM third brake light.

I had WingWest spoiler like yours but it's warped. I like it but I want wider spoiler.

If you know any very good body shop in your area, you can get them make it for you.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Reminds me of my 71 Camaro 3 piece. I expected a COT spoiler, not that I would want one.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Well i live in Bahrain, in the middle east, the body shops here pretty much suck when it comes to custom work, the quality is pretty poor, thats why it would be really nice to get such quality craftmanship as 402... But as i read on the LXforums that this is a one off, and i really think you are the only one worthy and truely deserving of this spoiler, plus it fits your car pretty well...

Goodluck bro, and all the best...

·
Registered
47 Posts
That looks awesome, kinda wish I didn't already have a spoiler installed on my trunklid. I may need to find somebody to swap trunklids so I could add this.

·
Registered
309 Posts
This looks sweet. Reminds me of the spoiler on my old '79 Trans Am.
Let us know when we can place our orders.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Oh I'm so buying this when it's ready. i love the look of the Nascar spoilers!! Been waiting on this forever. I thought no one would make these... great!

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
so, to clarify, is this going to be a marketed spoiler? ive been super interested in a 3 piece spoiler, but i dont like the look of the current pre-fabbed ones that dont fit flush. id love to see how this turns out.

and can any one quote a price on the mopower lip spoilers?

1 - 20 of 111 Posts