Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get some NASCAR logos like on the cars they race? Like the #9 or #19 cars. I have a Inferno Red RT and would like to get some Dodge decals or something like that...what do you guys think of this idea...talk about being one of a kind...

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
man i am huge nascar fan...i want to do the stripes with the huge dodge ram on the hood like kayne has driven around with for a few races....but my wife said NO WAY IN HELL....apparently her being seen in the car is important to her...LOL

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know some people tell me that it will screw up the cars look but who knows i just think it would look good

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

somebody is going to do it man!?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think it would look cool...go for it guys!

·
Registered
14 Posts
are you looking for these

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well it looks like its been a while that this thread has been active, but here it goes.

I saw an Inferno Daytona with full on NASCAR stickers, and a huge Evernham-style #9 on the doors. It was absolutely sick! As a huge Kasey Kahne fan I'd also been looking to do this to my Inferno, atleast during the racing season. I really wish I could've asked the driver for info on how or where they got their car detailed this way, but we were on a one-way street and they parked in front of a restaurant and we had to keep going.

BTW I saw this Charger on Elm St. in downtown Dallas last sunday around noon. Anyone know who that might be?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
If it was Inferno it wasn't a Daytona. They haven't been made in that color.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My bad! You're right though it was def. an Inferno. Hard to really check it out while driving and seeing it through the rear view mirror LOL!

·
Registered
234 Posts
man i am huge nascar fan...i want to do the stripes with the huge dodge ram on the hood like kayne has driven around with for a few races....but my wife said NO WAY IN HELL....apparently her being seen in the car is important to her...LOL
Do it that would be sweet!! There is a couple of monte carlos driving around by me with the numbers "3" and "8" paint scheme. It looks sweet and definitely turns heads!

·
Registered
55 Posts
actually they did make an inferno red daytona. Came out near the end of 2006 model year manufacturing period. I work with a guy who has one and it was the first thing I asked him when he drove it in one day.
You will not see it in any brochures though.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
actually they did make an inferno red daytona. Came out near the end of 2006 model year manufacturing period. I work with a guy who has one and it was the first thing I asked him when he drove it in one day.
You will not see it in any brochures though.

:whistle: :whistle: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Please Don't!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts