Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend just gave me heck becuz I gave my Charger a womans name. I told her this is fairly normal. Am I right? U guys named your car too right? :mad:
:confused:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
No name but it is definitely a her, be gentle most of the time then when it is necessary, she will rock your world, lol.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I named mine Jenni because my Mom's name is Jeanette. I knew better than to name it after a girlfriend cuz if anything happens...... :dead:

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
No name, but it ain't a "SHE"

We didn't name it, we just refer to it with respect as "The Charger" and never just as 'the car'.

And we both agree it is too mean looking and beastly to be 'she', regardless.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Hoss

Big and BAD!!!!!!!!!!!:smoke:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
sorry but my car is a guy. Only a guy could have such a huge pair of....

and i totally agree with you!! there is nothing "pretty" about a charger....maybe handsome...but not pretty!! i was offended when a female i know said my car was pretty!! my cars name is Duke!!

for those of you with a female name for your charger...I hope she's a butch lesbian to make up for the meaness somewhere...lol...j/k...maybe she's just a car always on her cycle!!!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
My girlfriend just gave me heck becuz I gave my Charger a womans name. I told her this is fairly normal. Am I right? U guys named your car too right? :mad:
:confused:
My wife names them all the time. She lacks imagination tho...I think we're onto That Effing Car XV. :D

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Nothing wrong with giving your Charger a woman's name. As my dad used to say, "if it's got tatas or tires, you're gonna have trouble with it". Therefore, all cars are female. Trucks on the other hand, they're male.

My Charger's name is Charlize.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
My car has a female name, Delilah The Darkest Dream, but I'm a lippy chick with attitude who has more balls (metaphorically) than most guys I know (nothing against you fine men here though lol). So I think my car, female persona or not, can be bad ass without being a butch.
But as for the pretty thing, no I would never call it pretty. Not when there are better words like smokin' and hot.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Cars, Boats and Airplanes all are nicknamed female names

And that is because "When you give it an order (throttle, turn, stop) is does so without questioning your reason"

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.