Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i dont know if anyone saw the latest episode of "name that test and tune" on speed. It had a white r/t with superchips and "extra stuff" according to the driver. The car looked gorgeous however ran a 14.4? are you kidding me. My stock r/t was 14.1 with nothing added on. This guy said he had over 300 passes in this car too. Anyone else seen it. I hope the guy isnt on here. The car looked good but i'm sad by the time . the plate said new jersey so i'm gonna doubt altitude had jack to do with it

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
that was one of our forum members-[jim wallace] i'm trying to find a picture of the car now! and did you see the jack a$$ that thought his e/t was going to be a 12.40-or how about the other ding dong that posted he would do a 11.97-and he even told them he had a cai/a cat back/and a programer.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that was one of our forum members-[jim wallace] i'm trying to find a picture of the car now! and did you see the jack a$$ that thought his e/t was going to be a 12.40-or how about the other ding dong that posted he would do a 11.97-and he even told them he had a cai/a cat back/and a programer.
all i heard him say was superchips and "extra stuff" . He still should have been closer to low 14's. Maybe him and cherry need to talk. I ran 14.1 @98.04 on stock daytona . If his r/t runs lets say 14.3 is common for stock r/t with s/c,cai, exhaust he should have been high 13's . Shoot cherry runs high 13's with a pretty stock r/t with less mods. I'm so confused

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
The forum member you guys are talking about is aarcuda.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how is he not on here saying "hey guys i was on tv, repping the chargers". If that was me i'd never shut up about being on tv. still wondering bout the times though

·
Registered
2,785 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
THE HOST OF THE SHOW ASKED Him what extra stuff like a cai and exhaust cat back-and a chip thats it right? he shook his head yes- then he asked him -ANY THING ELES LIKE NOS and he said no-and the host asked again no nos right and he said no again.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Well at least someone finally said it and it does not bother me at all. It was a horrible run. All I have to say is don't run 20" tires with an R/T at the dragstrip. My N2O was gone, tune was set at 87 octane for the earlier N2O runs, and my DR's were in the back seat. Ran a 13.388 earlier that night.

At least the old girl made it on the tube and I had fun.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well at least someone finally said it and it does not bother me at all. It was a horrible run. All I have to say is don't run 20" tires with an R/T at the dragstrip. My N2O was gone, tune was set at 87 octane for the earlier N2O runs, and my DR's were in the back seat. Ran a 13.388 earlier that night.

At least the old girl made it on the tube and I had fun.
Man i watched that charger pull up , (it did look familiar) , got excited, saw the run and was like wtf. But f it. If i would have known it was you or a cf member period i would have been happy either way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts