Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering what the name of the brembo brake pads that are half the cost but the same quality are called.

All i remember from reading is something around the lines of bender or something like that.

I appreciate the help and if anyone can, I need brakes pads for all 4 tires and have no idea of the part numbers or where I can find those pads :confused:

Its for a Charger SRT-8 2007 if that has any difference in part number.

Thanks in advance!! :beerchug:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm those are good too - thanks!, I just remember the company starting with a B also
Although from reading with brakes - has anyone used these brakes to compare to the brembos?

I don't care about brake dust being i clean my car several times a day almost so all I want is the best braking like brembo but not so much that price haha

If I have to go with OEM brembo then I have to but right now I look to other options.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Hmm those are good too - thanks!, I just remember the company starting with a B also
Although from reading with brakes - has anyone used these brakes to compare to the brembos?

I don't care about brake dust being i clean my car several times a day almost so all I want is the best braking like brembo but not so much that price haha

If I have to go with OEM brembo then I have to but right now I look to other options.
i've heard about srt owners using the hawk pads...

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Bendix

I have to add more words because this post was too short

·
Registered
325 Posts
Bendix

I have to add more words because this post was too short
Front
Bendix: MKD1149
Chrysler: 5174311AC

Rear
Bendix: MKD592A
Chrysler: 5174327AA

Make sure you get those part numbers. I ordered mine from Amazon, the brakes work great.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Front
Bendix: MKD1149
Chrysler: 5174311AC

Rear
Bendix: MKD592A
Chrysler: 5174327AA

Make sure you get those part numbers. I ordered mine from Amazon, the brakes work great.

Thanks a lot guys and also thanks for the name carchitech :beerchug:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appreciate it greatly guys! I found both from amazon for 83.55 and thats about 1/4 the price from brembo directly so this is a good day haha!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
4,594 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I'll recommend the Hawk HPS pads...
Do you recommend them because you have them and they are better than the OEM pads? I haven't tried the Hawks but can attest that the Bendix are as good (because they are the same compound as the OEM Brembo pads) as the OEM pads. I'm open to finding a pad that is better. I've looked at the EBC Yellows and think they are probably as good. But for the cost, I don't think you can beat the Bendix performance wise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts